Branzino Italian Ristorante
Project: Bring a younger audience into the newly renovated Branzino Restaurant, which had typically catered to an older crowd. Create an online presence that shows off the restaurant’s beautiful food.
Method: Utilize social media, influencers, and strategic discounts to spread the word about Branzino to a younger audience.
- Creation of new @branzinophilly Instagram account as well as all content
- Partnerships with key Philadelphia food influencers with major followers (35-90k)
- Creation of discounted $30 special menu which is both accessible in taste and price
- Over 650 organic Instagram likes and average post likes of 100+ (15% + engagement)
- Increased awareness of restaurant in Philadelphia community through Instagram/partnerships with influencers
- Creation of re-usable content (all original shots)
The Brass Tap – Vineland
Project: Social Media Management prior to opening of The Brass Tap – Vineland, a craft beer bar franchise location.
Method: Maximize use of Facebook Ads by precisely targeting people with relevant interests in the local area. Create engaging Instagram and Facebook feeds using a mix of construction photos, food, and beverage photos. Build buzz around the opening of the new restaurant by engaging with local bloggers and news outlets.
Results: Over 450 follows on Facebook Page and over 300 likes on Instagram page in under one month’s time. Over 8,000 weekly impressions on Instagram, over 30,000 people reached with minimal ad spend on Facebook through precise targeting.