Let’s face it- we all fall into ruts of laziness. No matter what deadlines are looming, we’ve all gotten to the point where we’ve considered just napping on our keyboards rather than actually doing work.
Cheesy as it may sound- motivational quotes can be a great way to motivate and inspire yourself to get things done. One idea is to start each day with a new motivational quote. Print it out, write it down, set it as your lock screen or your computer background- whatever works for you. Let that quote be your guiding motto of the day, and let it push you to be your most productive self.
Below are 25 motivational quotes, ranging from silly to serious, that I turn to when I need a nugget of wisdom.
- Things work out best for those who make the best of how things work out. ~John Wooden
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. ~Walt Disney
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ~Winston Churchill
- Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it. ~Maya Angelou
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. ~Steve Jobs
- I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
- Opportunities don’t happen, you create them. ~Chris Grosser
- No masterpiece was ever created by a lazy artist.~ Anonymous
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. ~Dale Carnegie
- Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day-in and day-out. ~Robert Collier
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily. ~Zig Ziglar
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~Vidal Sassoon
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul. ~Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. ~Michael Jordan
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ~ Jim Rohn
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~Margaret Thatcher
- You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you had to overcome to reach your goals. ~Booker T. Washington
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. ~Florence Nightingale
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. ~Babe Ruth
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~Charles Swindoll
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
- Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. ~Anais Nin
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
- Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. ~Vince Lombardi
- Even if you fall on your face you’re still moving forward. ~Victor Kiam
One thought on “25 Motivational Quotes Guaranteed Inspire You”
Pretty cool quotes! My favorites are 6, 10, 16, 19.